It has been three months since we first started this platform to connect with our customers and our Maxima Lifestyle Members. To the unacquainted, the Maxima Lifestyle Program is a customer privilege program that rewards our customers all year long. First purchase of RM 250 and above at any Le Ann Maxima stores will gain you a free membership and you will start enjoying benefits and discounts immediately after!
We have reviewed a many trends for this Spring Summer 2010 and one of the main feedback that we usually receive from customers is the tips to make a certain piece more versatile and to be able to mix and match it with pieces from other collections. This post is a mini styling tips edition in reference to the pieces that we have featured.
- Wrap your free-form cardigan over the top of a white lacey knee-length dress for that contrast two-tone look. when you are ready, loose the cardigan and reveal your beautiful white dress which brings out the best of your skin tone.
- For a playful date, slip on the teen-inspired lacey dress paired with a pair of straw wedges for a more natural and back-to-earth feel. This look is a perfect contrast to the office attire or power suit that you wear for work during the week. Notice the large beaded necklace also in white to really bring out the White on White factor which is something that is difficult to pull off, but all so stunning when perfected. Remember to bring a jacket with you for emergency purposes!
- this is a bold styling combo, a fuschia lacey cut-out blouse with a mini lacey skirt, both of the same cotton fabrication. While most mix-match tips usually pair two different materials for tops and bottoms or inner and outer, this double cotton+lace combo is a different twist that really gives out a very sophisticated air.
- this is the reverse of the styling just before, a cut-out lace skirt paired with a yellow short-sleeved lace blouse bringing out the effect of casual and classy.
- We are loving this look, bringing together the best of both worlds, the casualness of the lacey see-through blouse and the more symmetrical shape of the tulip skirt. The result, a combo that can take you from easy to evening, depending on shoe and accessory choices.
*more to come in the next part of The Styling Tips Edition
these items are now available in all Le Ann Maxima store.
maxima blog team